Tour Populair L 28″ T3
From their inception well into the 1950s, Tour models have been part of the Gazelle image. Well-designed steel tubing frames with lugs in a women’s and men’s variant. Complete with robust steel luggage carrier and ditto kickstand. The rod-operated drum brakes are extremely reliable. And the Sturmey Archer 3-speed internal hub gear has stood the test of time. It can be enjoyed all over again in the Brooks saddle fitted to the Tour Populair.
- Reliable cycling pleasure which used to be taken for granted
- Comfortable saddle position, retro handlebar grips and ditto pedals
- Chain case in authentic varnished fabric
- Hand-lined pin-striping in gold on head tube and mudguards
- Qualifies for the Cycle to Work scheme
- In stock